The video version of my introduction to the earliest recorded works which influenced Dharmic (Hindu, Jain and Bhuddist) philosophy. You can find my original post on the topic here.
- Great minds of the Eastern Intellectual Tradition
- Great World Religions: Hinduism
- Brian Black,The Upanisads
- Brian Black, The Character of the Self in Ancient India: Priests, Kings, and Women in the Early Upanisads
- Signe Cohen, The Upanisads: A Complete Guide
Intro and Outro music:
Reeder, Watchmaker’s Daughter – available on Free Music Archive or at http://www.iamreeder.com/